Back to Teaching Whilst Protecting Health
A package of measures put together to assist schools to operate safely in line with government guidelines. Our service will sensitively ensure you put in place all the measures required to protect your staff, students and the NHS.
We are putting this together for a fixed price to help during this time. It includes the following elements:
- Support to ensure a suitable and sufficient risk assessment to cover the hazards posed by COVID19 is in place. This will be undertaken via phone and video calls*.
- 3 - months access to our school Infection Control e-Learning titles to demonstrate staff have been trained in the new hazards posed by COVID-19 and the practical steps they should follow to meet social distancing requirements. One is aimed at ‘employees’ and one at line managers.
- Access to our range of posters to print and display. These promote social distancing and infection control good practice.
- Return to work health surveillance questionnaires to ensure returning staff are fit to work, actions can be logged and recorded on Safety Cloud to evidence compliance.
- Preparing checklists to enable you to clearly demonstrate compliance as well as maintain the correct controls identified by the risk assessments.
- Access to Safety Cloud for 2 months. Collating the e-Learning and recording the checks being undertaken.
- Support undertaking home worker risk assessments.
- Homeworker e-Learning - ensuring you are compliant with home worker risk assessment requirements.
- One to one ‘webinar’ to chat through outcomes and implementation strategy.
- Ensuring you have all the advice you need re statutory checks for the school in time for returning to full operation.
All for £695+VAT
Optional bolt-on of a visit to your site if and where required at extra cost.
*Fair Usage - This covers one day of support from a Safety Consultant to prepare the risk assessment and any amendments.