Best practice measures to protect your team.
A package of measures to help businesses continue to trade or reopen in line with government guidelines. Our service will sensitively ensure you put in place all steps required to protect your staff, customers and the NHS.
Available at a fixed price to assist during this commercially uncertain time, the programme includes the following elements:
- Support in implementing a suitable and sufficient risk assessment covering the hazards posed by COVID-19. This will be undertaken via phone and video calls*.
- Two months’ access to our Infection Control e-learning titles to demonstrate staff have been trained in new COVID-19 risks and the practical steps they should follow to meet social distancing requirements. Tailored modules are available for both managers and employees.
- Access to our range of posters for print and display, promoting good social distancing and infection control practices.
- Return to work health surveillance questionnaires to ensure returning staff are fit for their roles. Actions can be logged and recorded on Safety Cloud to evidence compliance.
- Checklists to clearly demonstrate compliance and maintain the correct controls identified by your risk assessments.
- Two months’ access to Safety Cloud to record compliance checks and collate staff e-learning activity.
- Support in undertaking homeworker risk assessments.
- Homeworker e-learning modules, to maintain compliance with home worker risk assessment requirements.
- Mental health awareness e-learning for managers, to help them identify individuals who need support and take appropriate steps.
All for £695+VAT
Optional bolt-on of a visit to your site if and where required at extra cost.
*Fair usage - This covers one day of support from a Safety Consultant to prepare the risk assessment and any amendments.
** Free of charge for Safety Plus clients.